Wednesday 8th & Thursday 9th
2021 GUMBOOT GIFTWHAT IS THE GUMBOOT GIFT?
- The gumboot gift is a 120-metre foot race wearing gumboots that will be held on Wednesday 8th September 2021 at 1 pm
- The prize pool is $4,000 - Male & Female Categories
- There is no entry fee, participants will just need to turn up with an 'I can win' attitude
RULES OF ENTRY
- Arrive at the checkpoint in front of the amenities complex to receive their race number at 12.30 pm sharp
- Provide and wear standard knee length gumboots with no modifications
- Provide their age upon registration; handicaps will apply
- Complete the race registration form prior to racing either below or at the racing checkpoint on the day.
- Be over 18 years of age to enter the race.
Matt HarmsONFARM CONSULTING
(passion x knowledge) + (motivation x attitude) = Great Employee
"We know the formula to what makes a great employee, but come along to learn the formula that makes you an employer of choice. Let these young people share their ideas on what makes a great employer and what they seek from a career in the dairy industry. How do you make you and your farm business stand out from the crowd?"
Michelle Axford, dairy farmer, Korumburra South
Emily Pendlebury, dairy farmer trainee, Glen Alvie
Andrew Perry, dairy farmer, Kongwak
Rhys Farrelly, farm worker, Loch
Lachlan Harms, farm manager, Leongatha North
Heath Cameron, Flinders Christian College
Nathan BurkeAFL LEGEND
Achieving your goals and relying on other people to deliver.
11 am Thursday 9th September
THE UDDER TRUTH SHOW BAGWhat Is The Udder Truth Show Bag?
- The Udder Truth Show Bag is a competition where one lucky farmer can become significantly richer.
- The prize is $5,000
- There is no entry fee, participants will just need to turn up and collect a show bag at the gate.
- Answer 17 out of the 20 questions and request your card to be stamped to go in the draw for a $5,000 cash prize
- Place completed cards in the designated 'entry box' which can be found at any of the Dairy Expo gates
- The first card drawn with 17 correct answers and stamps from corresponding companies will win the $5,000 cash prize
- Participants must be farmers and over 18 years of age to enter
- The winner of the $5,000 cash prize will be drawn at 2.30 pm on Thursday 9th September 2021
- Registration information will be used for 'competition purposes only' and will be destroyed after the draw
- You do not need to be present at the Dairy Expo to win the prize money!
FUN WITH FARM ANIMALSPlenty of fun to keep the kids entertained!
FREE SKIN CANCER SCREENINGThe Lions Club of Strzelecki in a joint project with The Lions V Districts Cancer Foundation Inc.
Trained volunteer dermoscopists (skin screeners) will conduct FREE Skin Cancer Checks at the South Gippsland Dairy Expo.
To book a free skin check appointment:
Phone 0418 500 520 or